Friday, May 25, 2007

First Interview

Wow! I just had my first interview for an interpreting job today! Talk about craziness. I didn't think it would be happening so soon. I think it went well and then job seems like it would be fun and I'd be working for people who value their interpreters and the supervisor makes sure that her interpreters gain the skills necessary because the consumer's needs should always be met.

I plan on sending out resumes next week. That's my plan anyways...wish me luck.

After my interview, my friend and I went to this great restaurant here in town called The Boston Cheesesteak Co. I think we met the owner today, from Boston of course. They make the best sandwiches ever. Everyone should eat there.

Okay, just a little side note. It's weird competing for a job with your friends. My friend who watched Jerrika had her interview at 11 and then Jerrika during mine at 12pm. Insane, I'm telling you.

Anyways... our friends are almost here from Ohio.

Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

No comments: